The following benefits are available to all full time employees immediately upon hire:
Personal Time Off Plan (PTOP)
- PTOP will accrue based on years of service and shall be effective immediately. All employees begin with a base PTOP of 15 days per year, earned accumulatively per pay period, which include vacation, sick time and personal time.
LMS pays all full time employees for the following Holidays:
- New Years Day/ Memorial Day
- Independence Day /Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day/ Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve /Christmas Day
- New Years Eve /New Years Day
- A Floating Holiday
EAP – Employee Assistance Program – www.investeap.org
- 100% paid by LMS
- 24/7 Toll Free Access
- Short Term Confidential Counseling
- Program orientation marketing and promotion
- VT based team
- Work/Life Services including legal and financial consultation
The following benefits are available to all full time employees upon completion of 2 months of service:
Health Insurance – http://www.cigna.com
Cigna with HRA- Employer pays a lump sum toward premium and HRA, Employee pays balance on a pre-tax basis.
The following benefits are available to all full time employees upon completion of 3 months of service:
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan – STD; LTD and Accident Insurance http://www.securitymutual.com
- $50K Life Insurance & AD&D policy paid for in full by LMS.
- Short Term Disability Plan.
- Long Term Disability Plan.
- Accident Insurance
Available voluntary employee paid Dental Plan & Vision Plan
- This plan would be paid in full by the employee, but is taken as a payroll deduction and on a pre-tax basis.
The following benefits are available to all full time employees upon completion of 1 year of service:
401 (K) Retirement Plan – www.americanfunds.com
- Employer matches what employee contributes up to a maximum of 5%
Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Provides eligible employees with the opportunity to obtain, maintain or improve job-related or career related skills and competencies.
- LMS shall reimburse employees tuition and eligible fees pursuant to an academic grade schedule.
Profit Sharing Plan
- LMS may make a discretionary contribution to a retirement account based upon the profit of the company for the fiscal year.
Wellness and Fitness Program
- Available to all full time employees, to promote that physical fitness has beneficial effects on employee morale and efficiency.
The following benefit is available to all full time employees upon completion of 2 years of service:
- LMS grants a vacation stipend to full time employees, encouraging them to go on vacation.
Other FUN benefits LMS has to offer!
- BBQs during the summer months
- Summer & Winter company party