LMS recognized again as a 2022 Best Place to Work in Vermont!
2022 EMPLOYEE BENEFITSDesigned to support and reward the great people of LMS and their families, our Benefits Package is not just about dollars & days off – it’s about our human, as well as financial, needs.
Full-time employees are eligible on DAY ONE for:
Personal Time Off Plan (PTOP)All full-time employees begin with a base PTO of 17 days per year, earned cumulatively per pay period, which includes vacation, sick time, and personal time. Carry-over of up to thirty-two (32) hours of unused PTO to the following year.
Years of Service Completed
|Hours per pay period (2 weeks)||Days per Year|
|Upon Hire||5.23 hours||17 days|
|2 years completed||6.77 hours||22 days|
|5 years completed||8.31 hours||27 days|
|10 years completed||9.85 hours||32 days (maximum)|
Alternate Work ScheduleFour schedule options to choose from:
- Regular Work Week: 8 hours/day Monday – Friday
- 9 hours/day Monday – Thursday with 1/2 day on Fridays
- 9/80 Compressed work schedule – 9 hours/day with every other Friday off
- Four Tens: 10 hours/day, 4 days a week
Paid HolidaysLMS pays all full-time employees for the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After Thanksgiving
- One Floating Holiday
- Paid Annual Year-End Shut-Down, December 24th – January 1st
EAP – Employee Assistance Program24/7 Free Access, Short Term Confidential Counseling
Health Insurance with HRA
Cigna Open Access Plus. LMS pays 80% of copays and deductibles through the HRA, plus a generous share of monthly premium. Employee share of premium is pre-tax. With HRA, annual employee out-of-pocket costs capped at $700 (single) and $1,400 (couple/children/family).
|Medical Insurance Premium||Total Monthly Cost||LMS Pays per month||Employee Pays per month||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 704.41||$ 633.97||$ 70.44||$ 32.51|
|Couple||$ 1,479.07||$ 1,056.50||$ 422.57||$ 195.03|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 1,338.19||$ 1,056.50||$ 281.69||$ 130.01|
|Family||$ 2,112.90||$ 1,408.67||$ 704.23||$ 325.03|
|HRA||Total Deductible||LMS Contribution||Employee Contribution|
|Single||$ 3,500.00||$ 2,800.00||$ 700.00|
|Couple||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Family||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
401 (K) Retirement PlanLMS matches 100% of employee contributes up to a maximum of 5%. Roth option is available.
Life and AD&D Insurance — Renaissance $50k Life Insurance and $50k AD&D — 100% of the premium paid by LMS.
Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance — Paid 100% by LMS
Accident Insurance Pays benefits for accidents that happen off-the-job. LMS pays 100% for Employees. Optional additional coverage is available for dependents.
Dental InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Dental Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 38.45||$ 17.75|
|Couple||$ 75.89||$ 35.03|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 112.67||$ 52.00|
|Family||$ 168.30||$ 77.68|
Vision InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Vision Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 6.08||$ 2.81|
|Couple||$ 12.15||$ 5.61|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 12.28||$ 5.67|
|Family||$ 19.60||$ 9.05|
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Full time employees are eligible following 6 months of service for:
- Scorecard Incentive Program – Annual program that rewards all employees when the company meets its performance goals. Paid quarterly, based on a percentage of annual earnings. Key metrics are Net Income, On-Time Delivery, and Quality.
Full-time employees are eligible following 1 year of service for:
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan – Provides eligible employees with the opportunity to obtain, maintain or improve job-related or career-related skills and competencies. 100% reimbursement for As and Bs, up to a maximum of $4,000 for academic courses or $2,000 for professional certifications.
- Wellness Reimbursement – Annual benefit up to $350 for permissible exercise activities & equipment.
Full-time employees are eligible following 2 years of service for:
- $1,000 Vacation Stipend – Annual benefit to help employees make the most of their time off by helping with vacation expenses. If you go on vacation and you’ve been with us for 2 years, you’re eligible!
Everyone is eligible for:
- Free Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Seltzer, Coffee and Tea
- BBQ Wednesdays — every other week, all summer long
- Summer & winter company events
- Fall Harvest Pot-luck, Groundhog Day Chili Cook-Off, Annual Horseshoe Tournament, and more