LMS recognized again as a 2022 Best Place to Work in Vermont !
2022 EMPLOYEE BENEFITS Designed to support and reward the great people of LMS and their families, our Benefits Package is not just about dollars & days off – it’s about our human, as well as financial, needs.
Full-time employees are eligible on DAY ONE for:
Personal Time Off Plan (PTOP)All full-time employees begin with a base PTO of 17 days per year, earned cumulatively per pay period, which includes vacation, sick time, and personal time. Carry-over of up to thirty-two (32) hours of unused PTO to the following year.
Years of Service Completed
|Hours per pay period (2 weeks)||Days per Year|
|Upon Hire||5.23 hours||17 days|
|2 years completed||6.77 hours||22 days|
|5 years completed||8.31 hours||27 days|
|10 years completed||9.85 hours||32 days (maximum)|
Alternate Work ScheduleFour schedule options to choose from:
- Regular Work Week: 8 hours/day Monday – Friday
- 9 hours/day Monday – Thursday with 1/2 day on Fridays
- 9/80 Compressed work schedule – 9 hours/day with every other Friday off
- Four Tens: 10 hours/day, 4 days a week
Paid HolidaysLMS pays all full-time employees for the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After Thanksgiving
- One Floating Holiday
- Paid Annual Year-End Shut-Down, December 24th – January 1st
EAP – Employee Assistance Program24/7 Free Access, Short Term Confidential Counseling
Health Insurance with HRA
Cigna Open Access Plus. LMS pays 80% of copays and deductibles through the HRA, plus a generous share of monthly premium. Employee share of premium is pre-tax. With HRA, annual employee out-of-pocket costs capped at $700 (single) and $1,400 (couple/children/family).
|Medical Insurance Premium||Total Monthly Cost||LMS Pays per month||Employee Pays per month||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 704.41||$ 633.97||$ 70.44||$ 32.51|
|Couple||$ 1,479.07||$ 1,056.50||$ 422.57||$ 195.03|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 1,338.19||$ 1,056.50||$ 281.69||$ 130.01|
|Family||$ 2,112.90||$ 1,408.67||$ 704.23||$ 325.03|
|HRA||Total Deductible||LMS Contribution||Employee Contribution|
|Single||$ 3,500.00||$ 2,800.00||$ 700.00|
|Couple||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Family||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
401 (K) Retirement PlanLMS matches 100% of employee contributes up to a maximum of 5%. Roth option is available.
Life and AD&D Insurance — Renaissance $50k Life Insurance and $50k AD&D — 100% of the premium paid by LMS.
Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance — Paid 100% by LMS
Accident Insurance Pays benefits for accidents that happen off-the-job. LMS pays 100% for Employees. Optional additional coverage is available for dependents.
Dental InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Dental Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 38.45||$ 17.75|
|Couple||$ 75.89||$ 35.03|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 112.67||$ 52.00|
|Family||$ 168.30||$ 77.68|
Vision InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Vision Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 6.08||$ 2.81|
|Couple||$ 12.15||$ 5.61|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 12.28||$ 5.67|
|Family||$ 19.60||$ 9.05|
Full time employees are eligible following 6 months of service for:
- Scorecard Incentive Program – Annual program that rewards all employees when the company meets its performance goals. Paid quarterly, based on a percentage of annual earnings. Key metrics are Net Income, On-Time Delivery, and Quality.
Full-time employees are eligible following 1 year of service for:
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan – Provides eligible employees with the opportunity to obtain, maintain or improve job-related or career-related skills and competencies. 100% reimbursement for As and Bs, up to a maximum of $4,000 for academic courses or $2,000 for professional certifications.
- Wellness Reimbursement – Annual benefit up to $350 for permissible exercise activities & equipment.
Full-time employees are eligible following 2 years of service for:
- $1,000 Vacation Stipend – Annual benefit to help employees make the most of their time off by helping with vacation expenses. If you go on vacation and you’ve been with us for 2 years, you’re eligible!
Everyone is eligible for:
- Free Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Seltzer, Coffee and Tea
- BBQ Wednesdays — every other week, all summer long
- Summer & winter company events
- Fall Harvest Pot-luck, Groundhog Day Chili Cook-Off, Annual Horseshoe Tournament, and more
Now a Best Place to Work in Vermont for the 9th year!
Click Current Openings link above to browse opportunities.