LMS named a 2021 Best Place to Work in Vermont !
2021 EMPLOYEE BENEFITSDesigned to support and reward the great people of LMS and their families, our Benefits Package is not just about dollars & days off – it’s about our human, as well as financial, needs.
Full time employees are eligible on DAY ONE for:
Personal Time Off Plan (PTOP)All full time employees begin with a base PTO of 17 days per year, earned cumulatively per pay period, which includes vacation, sick time and personal time. Carry-over of up to thirty-two (32) hours of unused PTO to the following year.
Years of Service Completed
|Hours per pay period (2 weeks)||Days per Year|
|Upon Hire||5.23 hours||17 days|
|2 years completed||6.77 hours||22 days|
|5 years completed||8.31 hours||27 days|
|10 years completed||9.85 hours||32 days (maximum)|
Alternate Work ScheduleThree schedule options to choose from:
- Regular Work Week: 8 hours/day Monday – Friday
- 9 hours/day Monday – Thursday with 1/2 day on Fridays
- 9/80 Compressed work schedule – 9 hours/day with every other Friday off
Ten (10) Paid HolidaysLMS pays all full time employees for the following Holidays:
- New Years Day/ Memorial Day
- Independence Day /Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day/ Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve /Christmas Day
- New Years Eve /New Years Day
- A Floating Holiday
EAP – Employee Assistance Program24/7 Free Access, Short Term Confidential Counseling
Health Insurance with HRAProvided by Cigna. LMS pays 80% of the HRA deductible, plus lump sum towards the premium shown below. Employee pays balance of premium on a pre-tax basis. 2021 Deductibles are $3500 (single) and $7000 (couple/children/family).
|Medical Insurance Premium||Total Monthly Cost||LMS Pays per month||Employee Pays per month||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 647.42||$ 582.68||$ 64.74||$ 29.88|
|Couple||$ 1,359.44||$ 971.05||$ 388.39||$ 179.26|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 1,229.96||$ 971.05||$ 258.91||$ 119.50|
|Family||$ 1,941.99||$ 1,294.72||$ 647.22||$ 298.74|
|HRA||Total Deductible||LMS Contrib. 80%||Employee Contrib. 20%|
|Single||$ 3,500.00||$ 2,800.00||$ 700.00|
|Couple||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
|Family||$ 7,000.00||$ 5,600.00||$ 1,400.00|
401 (K) Retirement PlanLMS matches 100% of employee contributes up to a maximum of 5%. Roth option is available.
Life and AD&D InsuranceRenaissance $50k Life Insurance and $50k AD&D — 100% of premium paid by LMS.
Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability PlanPaid 100% by LMS
Accident InsurancePays benefits for accidents that happen off-the-job. LMS pays 100% for Employee. Optional additional coverage available for dependents. See below.
Dental InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Dental Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 38.45||$ 17.75|
|Couple||$ 75.89||$ 35.03|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 112.67||$ 52.00|
|Family||$ 168.30||$ 77.68|
Vision InsuranceOptional coverage through Cigna. Paid by employee on a pre-tax basis through payroll.
|Cigna Vision Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 6.08||$ 2.81|
|Couple||$ 12.15||$ 5.61|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 12.28||$ 5.67|
|Family||$ 19.60||$ 9.05|
Accident InsuranceOptional coverage through Renaissance Life. LMS pays 100% of premium for employee. You may add dependent coverage at cost shown below, on a pre-tax basis.
|Cigna Accident Insurance||Employee Monthly Cost||Employee Cost per pay period|
|Single||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|Couple||$ 8.24||$ 3.80|
|Parent and Child(ren)||$ 10.11||$ 4.67|
|Family||$ 18.35||$ 8.47|
Full time employees are eligible following 6 months of service for:
- Scorecard Incentive Program – Annual program that rewards all employees when the company meets its performance goals. Paid quarterly, based on percentage of annual earnings. Key metrics are Net Income, On- Time Delivery and Quality.
Full time employees are eligible following 1 year of service for:
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan – Provides eligible employees with the opportunity to obtain, maintain or improve job-related or career related skills and competencies. 100% reimbursement for As and Bs, up to a maximum $4,000 for academic courses or $2,000 for professional certifications.
- Wellness Reimbursement – Annual benefit up to $350 for permissible exercise activities & equipment.
Full time employees are eligible following 2 years of service for:
- $1,000 Vacation Stipend – Annual benefit to help employees make the most of their time off by helping with vacation expenses. If you go on vacation and you’ve been with us for 2 years, you’re eligible!
Everyone is eligible for:
- Free Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Seltzer, Coffee and Tea
- BBQ Wednesdays — every other week, all summer long
- Summer & Winter company events
- Fall Harvest Pot-luck, Groundhog Day Chili Cook-Off, Annual Horseshoe Tournament, and more