On a combat mission or a commercial flight over the North Atlantic, lives depend on a pilot knowing how much fuel is in the tanks. Pilots know they can depend on LMS fuel system components to tell them. You should, too. Learn more about Fuel Quantity Probes, Signal Conditioners, and Indicators.
- Class II (±2% indication, ±0.75% full scale) and Currently Class I (±4% indication, ±2% full scale)
- Implementing Interface Provisions to Enable Future Growth to Class III (±1% indication, ±0.5% full scale)
- LMS Fuel Probes designed to crush rather than puncture fuel cell in the event of a survivable crash
- All Systems are SFAR-88, DO-160, and DO-178 compliant
- AC 25.981-1 compliant in terms of the prevention of ignition sources