On a combat mission or a commercial flight over the North Atlantic, lives depend on a pilot knowing how much fuel is in the tanks. Pilots know they can depend on LMS aircraft fuel gauging system components to tell them. You should, too. Learn more about our Fuel Quantity Probes, Signal Conditioners, Fuel Indicators, External Refuel Preselect Panels, and On-Board Aircraft Processing Probes.
- Class II (±2% indication, ±0.75% full scale) and Currently Class I (±4% indication, ±2% full scale)
- Implementing Interface Provisions to Enable Future Growth to Class III (±1% indication, ±0.5% full scale)
- LMS Fuel Probes designed to crush rather than puncture fuel cell in the event of a survivable crash
- All Systems are SFAR-88, DO-160, and DO-178 compliant
- AC 25.981-1 compliant in terms of the prevention of ignition sources
- Up to 40% lighter Aircraft Fuel Probes: LMS Carbon Composite vs aluminum or a similar metal